Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Well I'm quite certain that "Humoresque of a little Dog" can be found in Mother 2, though I've never played Mother 3, so I wouldnt know if the song is specifically from that game.

EDIT:... wait a minute, I though if you were asking if the Brawl song was from Mother... Ah well Whatever, Atma answered your question.

Alright, we need to think of captions for this.

yoshi_080213f-l.jpg

"Back off dinosaur, or the Princess dies!" "Yoshi, do what she says!!"

"In retrospect, styling her hair with Crazy Glue was one of Samus's worst ideas ever. While she's getting used to dragging Yoshi around on her thigh, Zelda hasn't yet forgiven her for putting glue on the toilet seat."

And then there's the obvious:

"Yoshi desperately attempts to prove he's not gay, but his aim is a little off..."

By the way, if you look at Samus' hair... that could very well be the Havok Physics Engine in action. Ooooh, exciting !!

could be useful to get back to the stage...as long as you're not below it

It only works when you're over a surface you can stand on. It's basically going to be used as an approach tactic, e.g. a way to get closer to your opponent while keeping your intent vague and your options open.

Bowser really got a significant boost this time...

thats odd i had only a little more lag with you that i did with the dude from ny

even though your connection was red and his was blue

ok so some more updates

on the annoying side i have learned that in order to send people stages or snapshots they have to be wii friends AND brawl friends

everyone start adding each other, and add all of your codes to http://ocr.anticlan.net

on the good side i have used the stage creator and it is both quick and easy

Probably going to a Brawl Tourney at Tech on Saturday. If time permits and my friend has the internet set up, maybe we can set up an online match with one of you guys (Atma, GT, Arek, anyone else.)

I hope everything goes well. I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME!

PS. Funny story, Azen puts mod chips in people's wii's apparently. That's how my friend's Wii is going to be compatible with his japanese version of brawl.