Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

I've been playing the game for hours today. I love pretty much everything except one thing: the stages. Must almost ever stage be shape shifting?! I find myself playing the melee stages more instead of the new ones. Other than that I like the game even though I find the AI (normal) a lot more challenging than the one in melee.

Best Game Ever.

I have been playing this nonstop since i picked it up today. Subspace Emmisary is a BLAST.

I have yet to jump into WiFi (I currently do not have the ability to), but I have played a few rounds with my brother and it was awesome. Meta Knight would have to be my new favorite character, but that might change once I get more unlocked. I find the stages far superior to melees, and the option to change the probability of which songs will appear in them is great! The soundtrack is awesome, too. Now I just want to play more. :)!!

What controller to all of you use? I find myself using the classic controller as my #1 choice. At first it took some getting use to but now it works great. I have yet to try nunchuk + remote or just remote... any body here a fan of them?

What controller to all of you use? I find myself using the classic controller as my #1 choice. At first it took some getting use to but now it works great. I have yet to try nunchuk + remote or just remote... any body here a fan of them?

The gamecube controller's great for me as it works just fine.

Also for those having issues playing Brawl, just try a Wii system update and it should be okay to play.

Cool, thanks.

Also, is unlocking stuff linked to a certain control profile? As in, I'm playing with one name in the SSE and another name for random group battles, but should I switch it to both for unlocking?

The unlocking is a system-wide setting, so don't worry about it.

If you look into the records, it's amazing just how much stuff the game records. Makes me wonder if Nintendo is recording the data when you connect, to see what the real data is on the game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I was always bugged about Clarksville not being a serious gaming community, 'cause the whole school that I work at, are like 'dude, what's a video game? I only play the games that are the school activities...' but now, I'm not so bugged, 'cause there were like THREE count 'em THREE copies of Brawl at Wal-Mart and I snagged one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, I'm dying to play someone. Well...let me get the thing set up. Couple hours...Anyway, if a particular someone wants to smash my ass into smithereens <sp? slip me a note and we'll exchange wii codes.

Is anyone having problems playing any wifi battles? I keep getting this message: Disconnected from network during transmission. Error code: 85010... The technical support site says that this error is usually associated with games that have heavy traffic, new, or there is a new wii update, etc. I can spectate matches just fine, but I can never participate in the random online brawls. If anyone is willing to help me test out battling with a friend, I'd appreciate that...

Is anyone having problems playing any wifi battles? I keep getting this message: Disconnected from network during transmission. Error code: 85010... The technical support site says that this error is usually associated with games that have heavy traffic, new, or there is a new wii update, etc. I can spectate matches just fine, but I can never participate in the random online brawls. If anyone is willing to help me test out battling with a friend, I'd appreciate that...

Same here. The servers are probably exploding; I'm sure it'll calm down eventually.

man... just 2 more days now... only 2 more days...

I was the idiot who decided to have this shipped to me... with 3 day shipping... now I gotta wait 3 days for it to arrive >.<... but today is gone, so I only got 2 more days left

Then I get a job and get wi-fi so I can see just how BAD I am... but first I need a job

you know in the mean time I'll be playing melee like there's no tomorrow though.

Same here. The servers are probably exploding; I'm sure it'll calm down eventually.

Oh good, I thought it was just me.

And yeah, Squirtle rocks. He's freakin untouchable, zooming around and slapping you with his tail, and the next thing you know theres a shell in your face and you're off the stage.

Zenigame is a strange name.