Mad World

Dunther

Wow, Nintendo's M rated games can be counted on one hand, I think. They didn't use the Wii logo, so it looks like Nintendo is actually helping out with this. Is that true? And then, how much input will Nintendo actually have? Depending on that, this could just join the already massive pile of games hurt by shoddy motion controls.

My interest is peaked, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sega does what Nintendon't!

Haha, that was just plain clever :).

Cartoony violence is always a welcome change from video game 'realism' gore. Though I'm a little confused to see this in someones Wii collection in between Boom Blox and Carnival Games.

Cartoony violence is always a welcome change from video game 'realism' gore. Though I'm a little confused to see this in someones Wii collection in between Boom Blox and Carnival Games.

Wii NEEDS things like that. It seems almost a kid console with all the shit that comes out from the 3rd party developers...

Hee, hee. I LOL'd, especially on the last one. This game looks fun. *thunk* *crunch* *squish, squish* *splat* :mrgreen:

PS Hey. Is it just me, or does that big guy remind anyone else of Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop?