Sign in to follow this  
JenZ

Happy Birthday Level 99 (Stevo)!

Remembered today is your birthday... Don't know if I'm allowed to start the birthday thread or not... but oh well. I usually don't start threads.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying yourself! :-P

Thanks everyone! I will do my best to enjoy all today, and every day, has to offer. First, I need some coffee. :sleepdepriv:

I will most definitely eat a cupcake, make sure my experience points are at maximum, but I can assure you I'm staying away from the alky tonight!

You all make me feel like level 100 inside, all leveled-up and whatnot. On a side note, I'm going to do 24 barrel-rolls tonight and hopefully kill that meme in the process. Also bought a cupcake AND a candle to put in it, but I'm waiting until after work because it's one of those awesome sparkly-candles that never goes out and I wouldn't want to ruin my desk! :nicework:

Happy Birthday, 99...

Too bad you can't get to lv. 100, due to system limitations. That's life, man - try to enjoy your birthday, regardless.