Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Even if it's written in swedish, I'm still advocating the implementation of this in the OP. :D

Well, we have an updated one in the private forum. Updated TODAY!

Tho a tracklist in swedish would be fun. Maybe I should do that... No mixers, tho. :P

101 Inte vakn...ad?

102 Där änglar är rädda att... tråd...nej, träda!

103 Vanligt folk

104 ....öh....

105 Väggar och... stålar!?

Meh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may be working on an album preview atm. I may have said that before, but I'm closer to finished now than I was then.

Probably not a video, tho. Not yet anyway. Keiiii, where'd you go? Also, save states anyone? (it'll make making the vids, some day, a lot easier for us. also, s9x plz)

Also, I've been getting some updates from some of you mixers on the project. Keep them coming. The rest of you, sup?

edit: oh crap, last post on the page... again!

I may be working on an album preview atm. I may have said that before, but I'm closer to finished now than I was then.

Probably not a video, tho. Not yet anyway. Keiiii, where'd you go? Also, save states anyone? (it'll make making the vids, some day, a lot easier for us. also, s9x plz)

Also, I've been getting some updates from some of you mixers on the project. Keep them coming. The rest of you, sup?

edit: oh crap, last post on the page... again!

I have some. I'll send them to you. Maybe you could send them back if you beat the sections I'm in while making the video. :P

• 2 weeks later...

By the time this project is done, I'll hate this game.

Anyway, I have a short list of ppl I should be contacting. Again. By the time this project is done, I'll hate ppl.

In other news, I finally got a wip from Karth with an awesome version of his track. Goosebumps-awesome. And he's gonna make it awesomer. By the time this project is done, I'll... um... something.

• 3 weeks later...

All right, I've heard from some of the ppl I've contacted, and will patiently await your incoming tracks. There's a couple of names I haven't yet contacted because I suck.

We're approaching the time when i should make my list of ppl to contact longer to include the ppl who didn't make the list last time because they then had a recent enough wip in. In other words, get your wips in asap. if it's done soon, I won't have to start a progress-report-oriented project contributor harassment campaign.

tldr GET UR WIPS IN

All right, for those who need to know and have missed it in the occasional other mentions I've made of it, my computer is down. Recent sd3 updates, recent coordination notes, my list of ppl to contact, all that stuff is now in the hands of tech support. I won't be caring about this project at all until I get the computer back, with or without that data.

I got some wips and some progress reports, but I won't deal with any of it until I get my gear back in shape. Would be nice to have a lot of project stuff to log and evaluate when I get stuff back, so gimme your tracks, your progress reports, your money. Two of those, at least. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have three wips I'm gonna send out some comments on soon (I've got a couple of other commitments that take priority over the sd3 project atm). Would be great to have Usa around more to listen, I tend to get biased after hearing a few too many version of them (and my critical hearing isn't always consistent enough anyway), but if anyone with good ears wanna join the project in a quality control capacity, let me know.

Repeat: Got good ears and wanna help the project? Hit me up.

Life stuff, stress stuff, and other stuff getting in my way, I probably won't send anyone any feedback until Sunday night or so.

Also, we're in the process of restructuring the project (thanks to Kyle, Bahamut, and others pointing out what I'm doing wrong), so there will be changes soon. More about that later. No reason not to work on your tracks and actually finishing them. We're much farther along than you think, just not as far as we'd like. You can change that. ;)

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic