Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

So much for the Princess's badass moment from the last video.

I wonder if this video is the overall story, like everyone will have some part in this (The princess's break out etc) or if this is just one version of it for one character. Like in this case, maybe for Mario or Kirby.

Probably Petey.

Has he ever had anything to do with cannon balls? I can't remember that being the case... If it is somehow K. Rool though, I will be completely appeased. I'd probably prefer him over Diddy or Dixie anyway. Cannon balls ARE his trademark after all. And the sound it made definitely made it seem like it was being fired, as opposed to spat out or thrown. But without even a hint of evidence it's just wishful thinking. For now.

Everyone, everywhere, is beginning to move against it.

I don't know why, but this part interested me the most out of the non-speculative aspects of the whole update.

I think you are right:

SSMB_Vid_Still.JPG

They look grey to me too.

Well they did say that when they can't fight, they turn back into trophies...

I wonder how Metaknight fits in with all this. Since it is his ship the bad guys are on, you'd think they'd be buddies or something yet in the gameplay screenshots you can also see Metaknight himself being played. 0_0 I bet it'll be a story of friendship, love, and betrayal :D

I think you are right:

SSMB_Vid_Still.JPG

They look grey to me too.

Hm...you're right...strange thing...

For MetaKnight, I think that this guys stole his Halberd...

They suck pieces of universes, right? They want to stole the Stadium, than probabilly they had yet stolen the Halberd (that is an other stage)

Has [Petey] ever had anything to do with cannon balls?

It's probably just a glob of whatever that he's spitting at Mario. He spits things all the time. And I have never liked the way K. Rool looks. A fat, retarded crocodile? Meh.

I just realized that Subspace is also the name of that dark, mirrored place in SMB 2 that lies behind the doors the potions create. (If someone mentioned this pages and pages ago, I apologize.)

Very cool that the idea is being reused.

I believe that was called subCON after subconcious, (mario is dreaming, there i spoiled it :D)

Nope, he's right dude. You are in the land of Subcon, but when you go through the magic doors, you go into a realm known as 'Subspace' (according to the original NES manual, the same one that reveals Birdo as a transvestite)

But I seriously doubt that this is any reference to SMB2.

Edit: By the way. I hate Petey Piranha. He is a total jerk, and I always wanted to fill his face with lead when he passed me on Mario Kart Double Dash. It looks like the asshole is teaming up with this Minister guy, oh well, I guess I will have to destroy them for being associated with the foul plant. Hopefully he bleeds when damage is inflicted upon him. DAMN YOU PETEY PIRANHA, I SHALL SPIT UPON YOUR GRAVE!!!!!! (I don't know why I hate him so much, maybe a shrink can explain this to me).

I just realized that Subspace is also the name of that dark, mirrored place in SMB 2 that lies behind the doors the potions create. (If someone mentioned this pages and pages ago, I apologize.)

Very cool that the idea is being reused.

that's what i thought also but its actually called the SubCon. not subspace. although they could relate the two if they wanted.

For clarification, since some people are confused about subcon/subspace:

The game takes place in a new setting, "Subcon" (derived from Freud's 'subconscious')....The door leads to a non-scrolling, enemy-free, un-lit "mirror-image" version of the current screen (called Sub-Space) in which plants contain coins when uprooted.

The Ancient Minister kinda reminded me of someone, but it took a while for me to realize just who he resembled.

modea03_070821b-l.jpg

art_fawful02.jpg

Now, I'm not saying the Minister is Fawful (or that I even THINK he is Fawful), I'm just commenting on a slight resemblance.

But damn it, now I want Fawful in the game somehow. He was awesome. I HAVE FURY