Prayers for bLiNd (UPDATE: He's home)

Jillian Aversa

Great to hear you're doing better. Don't know you personally, and don't post here often, but I've always enjoyed your music(particularly "Beginning of the End" from VotL), and hope you make a full recovery. It'd be great to here some more mixes from you, but your health is more important; worry about that first!

man theres so many posts id like to reply to, i cant believe this thread is 27 pages long! Ive been resting the past few days and sleeping so i missd all the other posts afterwords haha. global trance when im up to it ill get back on aim and let u know whats going on and beatdrop too. u got my message yea? thanks everyone again, i gotta just take it easy for now, but ill be back soon. you guys are amazing

man theres so many posts id like to reply to, i cant believe this thread is 27 pages long! Ive been resting the past few days and sleeping so i missd all the other posts afterwords haha. global trance when im up to it ill get back on aim and let u know whats going on and beatdrop too. u got my message yea? thanks everyone again, i gotta just take it easy for now, but ill be back soon. you guys are amazing

Your home! Yay!

I just heard of this now, and it seems you're already on your way to recovering so I don't think it's a terribly innapropriate time to point out that even though this is a terrible ailment it's still an inflammation of the colon, which means that once you're better you will NEVER run out of ass-jokes again.

which means that once you're better you will NEVER run out of ass-jokes again.

trust me, talks of taking shits and ass jokes including the medication im taking (asacol pronounced ASSACALL) are running rampant in my life hahaha. it keeps ur spirits up though. everybodys gotta crap, but i just do it more frequently as of late haha.