My Farewell

Bahamut

I have made a decision that affects me being able to fulfill any capacity as a moderator for possibly the whole next year and beyond - I will let this post on my personal blog reveal the details.

It has been a good ~3 1/2 years on the staff for OCR as a moderator, and I will be around for a few months yet, through the trials & tribulations at times that is now site history. What I have ahead of me will dwarf that, and I thank everyone in the community for that time, whether the interaction was positive or negative, each represents an experience that I will carry with me for life.

I hope to be involved with the community in the future still, but who knows what the future holds for me. At the least, I should still be here until December or January.

You've been a calm, level-headed mod ever since I've been around here. For that you have my thanks and appreciation - you've filled a spot that required that natural ease you've had. I'm sure with that same evenness you'll do great in the Marines.

Good luck, and don't hurt yourself out there. Too many people would be upset here if that happened.

Good luck, sounds like you have made a major decision that hopefully will lead to better things for you in the future, and I definitely have a lot of respect for that. I've made some serious changes to my life as well recently and I have to say it felt good to get out of the rut, and I hope this works out the same way for you.

You know there are assloads of gay guys in the airforce. But instead of having sex with each other, they play WoW instead.

Seriously Wes, you will make a fine Officer.

/Salutes

It would take two hands to count the number of homos in my flight alone.

And the way they would glide when they marched, dear lord. They practically screamed "I love the cock".