VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Woo-hoo! A new episode! (and better than the previous one too)

I personally prefers the old look of the website; but appreciate the effort to make teh website looks similar to OCR.

Love the easter bunny chiming in everywhere :D

Mmm... baseball fight? And they wondered why VGDJ is still below those emo kids, heh :P

Oh hey, thanks for the pimpage on the show guys! I was a little irked because the last time we held a Phoenix meetup (with a Jenova Project show, no less), you guys totally forgot about us! But you guys took care of that this time, so I'm good with that. Especially since this was the first time I've been mentioned on VGDJ! Whoo!

Oh hey, thanks for the pimpage on the show guys! I was a little irked because the last time we held a Phoenix meetup (with a Jenova Project show, no less), you guys totally forgot about us! But you guys took care of that this time, so I'm good with that. Especially since this was the first time I've been mentioned on VGDJ! Whoo!

Aw, we didn't mean to neglect you before. It's just that that meetup was very last-minute, if I recall correctly. By the time we saw the thread, it was all over. In any case, it would be awesome if y'all could call in from the concert and leave us a voicemail to play on the show! The number is 1-800-990-VGDJ.

TCK: No :P

WesPip/q-pa: Alright, alright, I'll put up one of mine, too.

Anybody willing to donate zircon some money to buy a digital camera? If not, we may have to wait till May to get a shot of him... ^_~

Hey guys, just as a heads up, we're planning a meetup in Philadelphia on May 20th to celebrate VGDJ's one year anniversary (technically May 22nd). I made a separate thread about it here;

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=82644

I hope to see at least some of you there! It would be great to meet the fans :)

Curses for bottom page posts! I'm quoting this here in case anyone missed it.

PS. For anyone wondering about EasyP's "N*gga Stole my Bike" singing in the voicemails, lol :wink:

Sucks because I missed a bunch of notes and it was REALLY REALLY QUIET!!! (my fault on that one)

I'll just record myself playing it later and host the mp3

I don't know why whoever was editing the show didn't duck the background audio...

Ah well, an MP3 would be appreciated.

And if any of you want to play it on the piano:

sheet music :wink:

PS. For anyone wondering about EasyP's "N*gga Stole my Bike" singing in the voicemails, lol :wink:

Sucks because I missed a bunch of notes and it was REALLY REALLY QUIET!!! (my fault on that one)

I'll just record myself playing it later and host the mp3

I don't know why whoever was editing the show didn't duck the background audio...

Ah well, an MP3 would be appreciated.

And if any of you want to play it on the piano:

sheet music :wink:

Believe it or not, I TRIPLED the volume on his voicemail. As in, maximum volume in three, synchronized layers. Oh well.

*comes out of lurk-mode*

Just wanted to say I checked out one of the recent shows you guys did and thought it was pretty good. I'll have to make a point of keeping up to date with it. Or rather, trying to. Either way, good job on the show guys. :D

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...
How in the hell do you confuse an mp3/podcast for a bird or a plane?

In a matter of fact, how the hell do they go from bird to plane when people see Superman? TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS! Just because something can fly doesn't make it at all like a bird or a plane

Otherwise, yay new episode downloading and listening now

EDIT: Also, WHO THE HELL JUST POINTS OUT "LOL THERE'S A BIRD IN THE SKY" IN THE MIDDLE OF A CITY, AND SOMEONE ANSWERS BACK "NO IT'S A PLANE"?!?!?!?!??!!!!

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...
How in the hell do you confuse an mp3/podcast for a bird or a plane?

In a matter of fact, how the hell do they go from bird to plane when people see Superman? TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS! Just because something can fly doesn't make it at all like a bird or a plane

Otherwise, yay new episode downloading and listening now

Think of a little speck in the sky slowly coming closer? Cept not cause it's Superman going who knows how fast. Oh w/e...comic writers were crazy mofos.