Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

As far as Animal Crossing goes, making movesets or attacks is honestly not a problem for Nintendo. Off the top of my head, I can name three of Mr. Game & Watch's attacks that were really, really stretching it... Perhaps the snapping turtle? Or the bug spray? Or the miraculous appearance of a diver's helmet?

On that note, they really have a multitude of characters to choose from, as all of them are, technically, possible. I mean, they actually had an attack where you could throw turnips in Melee. Sow Joan, anyone? Heck, Katrina could even use dark magic and I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. The only person I would think might be defenseless would be Lyle, the insurance salesman. Though he might be able to use Powers of Annoyance, or something.

I'm hoping for Pete, Mr. Resetti, Tortimer (Super Tortimer!), Sable, or - my personal favorite - Blathers. That is, if there's going to be a character from Animal Crossing at all.

That being said, I must now write the obligatory sarcastic desperate speculation.

SAKURAI SAID "HEROES ARRIVE LATE" AND T3H MR. RESETTI MOLE MAN WOULD ALWAYS APPEAR AFTER YOU TOOK A COUPLE OF STEPS AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE INSTED OF WHEN YOU JUST STEP OUT SO MR. RESETTI R CONFIRMED NOW YOUR WELCOME

Introducing Diddy was the only lasting worthwhile thing DKC ever did.

DKC 2 is another matter entirely, though.

So, you're saying that DKC2 sucked?

I can see how he might have interpreted it as: where DKC did something worthwile, DKC2 did not.

SAKURAI SAID "HEROES ARRIVE LATE" AND T3H MR. RESETTI MOLE MAN WOULD ALWAYS APPEAR AFTER YOU TOOK A COUPLE OF STEPS AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE INSTED OF WHEN YOU JUST STEP OUT SO MR. RESETTI R CONFIRMED NOW YOUR WELCOME

Zomg he's so right! zomg.

zomg. :-P

Introducing Diddy was the only lasting worthwhile thing DKC ever did.

DKC 2 is another matter entirely, though.

How can you like DKC2 and hate DKC.

Thats like saying you like Super Mario Bros. 3 but dislike Super Mario Bros.

Maybe because you have a thing for Dixie?

How can you like DKC2 and hate DKC.

Thats like saying you like Super Mario Bros. 3 but dislike Super Mario Bros.

Maybe because you have a thing for Dixie?

where the hell is this hate thing coming from

srsly it's just not a great game

where the hell is this hate thing coming from

srsly it's just not a great game

DKC was just short that's all. For what it was, it was good. Though it was incredibly overhyped due to its graphics in its day. But it was way better than any Mario games after Mario 64 IMO. Even DKC3 had its highpoints even if it wasn't as good as DKC2. Gameplay aside, the music was just amazing top to bottom for the trilogy.

Also, Miyamoto supposedly bashing the franchise is the funniest thing I've heard about it. Surely the fanatics will latch onto that as a hedge against the games. It was a nice departure and effort by Rare. I don't see what you can take away from that.

"Miyamoto later apologized, saying he had been too harsh due to Nintendo's pressuring him at the time to make Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island more like Donkey Kong Country"

Which is ironic since New Super Mario Bros basically went that route in the end to horrible effect.

This item is from Kirby?! I've never seen it on Kirby games...

The first few Kirby games on the game boy (and I think Adventure for the NES??) When Kirby eats the item he goes invincible and continously breathes fire. This item is gonna be so cool to use on Brawl.