Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

whoo, late quote. But meh... i would be nice, but sounds like wishfull thinking to me. I mean, it would be strange to have have someone like bowser fight Petey, but that's not how it works, now does it?

Will Brawl carry the infamous "third in the series" curse where the good guys and the evil villain team up to fight a greater evil? Spiderman 3 much?

Also, it was previously mentioned this game needs more kickass chicks and so...

SERENE FOR BRAWL

thumb-sereneofthepromisedland.jpg

Seriously people, get into it.

Daisy is awesome and Pokefloats is OK. It's better at some places than others. It doesn't really require people to pay that much attention, as it does follow a pretty easily memorized set pattern. I like it a little better than Rainbow Cruise, but I wasn't a fan of Rainbow Cruise.

Dedede's moves look pretty cool. His up-b was obvious, his side-b is awesome, and his down-b is wtf. I assume his neutral-b will be a suck-and-blow attack like Kirby's (sans swallowing).

nobody wants to be constantly moving when they are trying to KO everyone plus moves like Jigglypuffs's B really suck

Dr. Phil: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

on topic: Nice Move set that Dedede has. I will enjoy pulling Waddle Dees out of his ass. I'm also for having Krystal. We need more...variety...hem.

Daisy is awesome and Pokefloats is OK. It's better at some places than others. It doesn't really require people to pay that much attention, as it does follow a pretty easily memorized set pattern. I like it a little better than Rainbow Cruise, but I wasn't a fan of Rainbow Cruise.

Damn Pokefloats...I was at a teams tournament and we got counter-picked to there. We lost the set on that damn stage.

I actually like Rainbow Cruise, but it's such an anti-ICs stage.