BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tracklist is nice so far ... but it needs more monsters of the pocket variety. Might I suggest "Battle With Dialga"? It's possibly the best Pokemon battle song ever (that I've listened to). There's a few remixes on Youtube, but none are Totally Rockin'. I can easily see it done in an Apocalyptica style, four cellos just pounding away ...

Anyhow. There's a midi in a request thread on VGmusic if anyone's interested.

Again, thanks for the reqests but it's really no use. The remixers choose which boss theme they want to do. If you have a request, find a remixer to do it for you. Don't want to sound harsh, but it's ultimately up to the remixer to decide which track he or she wants to remix

Again, thanks for the reqests but it's really no use. The remixers choose which boss theme they want to do. If you have a request, find a remixer to do it for you. Don't want to sound harsh, but it's ultimately up to the remixer to decide which track he or she wants to remix

Oh, no worries. Just putting it out there in case it catches anyone's interest. Noticed some of them hadn't selected a song yet, and would rather make a bit of a fool of myself for putting it on the table to see if they'll even sniff at it than pass up the slim, slim chance to hear a boss tune I actually enjoy on its own. That isn't Kraid's theme. Again. :razz:

I'd love to see more Pokemon rawk though. I would really have expected the site to have more Pokemon mixes back when I first joined. Of course, now there's the Missingno tracks coming up, so I might finally get my fix.

Go join! :P

Well, they're just accepting nearly finished WIPs. So you practicly have to be done and then they say if it's good enough to get on the project.

But let's keep this topic about BadAss, before wasting too much posts about the pokemon one.

MOAR MIXERS! MOAR WIPS!

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History