Spider-Man 3

Noodle

I already watched it. It was shown in my cinema as a beforeprimiere (don't know if that's correct English, Babelfish sucks...:smile: ). Those schmucks cut the chapters together wrong! Chapter 3 was after chapter 4. Well at least I can watch another movie for free now!:grin:

I already watched it. It was shown in my cinema as a [sneak preview] (don't know if that's correct English, Babelfish sucks...:smile: ). Those schmucks cut the [reels?] together wrong! Chapter 3 was after chapter 4. Well at least I can watch another movie for free now!:grin:

^fixed

technical term for "cut" is "spliced", but that's just for people who have worked a projection booth before.

and I assume you mean "cut" as in "built the reels together" and not in the editing the movie sense.

"cinema" is used in the US much less often than "movie theater" or just "theater". it's still acceptable.

just trying to help.

I don't know if any of you saw this last night or are going to see it today, but I didn't like as much as I wanted to. I dunno... I needed more Venom badassery. There was this problem where every time I was watching Eddie Brook I saw Eric Forman.

Anyone else?

I really really was expecting so much from this movie, and there was so much just poorly executed. I'll post my compleat thoughts later, but for right now I'll just quote J. Jonah Jamison.

"It's crap!"

Toby portrayed the emo look very well.

Everyone in the theatre started busted up laughing when we saw him with this hair over his eyes. Also, eye liner lol.

Nice taking one for the team Toby.

QFT. That shit was HILARIOUS. I loled, and damn near rofled, irl.

Alright, that's enough acronyms for now. I for one loved it, but I'll have to see it again to make up my mind as to definite rating. Right now I'm leaning towards A-, B+.

That's not to say there weren't problems. They REALLY could have done better with Venom. Topher Grace had an interesting take on Eddie Brock, if not really similar to how he was in the comics/cartoons. Various things bugged me about it, but I'm not gonna go into details about that on the first page of the thread the day the movie came out. Suffice it to say, ten minutes less dancing and ten minutes more tying shit together would have been spectacular. Meh. As always, Bruce Campbell and Stan Lee are still the men.

I thought it was better than the first two by far. My only issue was, why was that webbing holding up a Mac Truck, but Mary Jane was breaking it? She's got a sizeable rack, but not that big. Also, theatres full of wise asses ftw. The entire theatre cracked the movie all the way through. It was very MST3000.

time to rant...

Venom needed double talk (Brock and Venom talking about the same time), as well as him saying "We" or "Us".

this movie was poorly editted and was lacking in pacing, this movie could've been easily 20 minutes shorter, being dancing and emo parts cut shorter, oh and too many damn "walking" scenes.

*SPOILERS* for some reason, right before spidey came in to receive the key to the city, i had a thought that one of the 3 main characters were gonna die. my reason for thinking that, in the previous 2 movies Spidey/Parker were both having shitty lives, and here everything was going way too well for him. also i felt that the end of the film was very anti-climatic, especially with Flynt Marko just going away <--random no resolution to crap setup earlier, sure he was forgiven but what about the other crimes that he committed? *SPOILER OVER*

oh was anyone else annoyed by that weird 5 note brass motif that was continuously used in the music whenever the "darker" side of Spidey came out?

rant over...

i feel that the best character in the whole series was Harry Osborne by far, he had the largest character arc you could've possibly have had.

anyone think that this isn't the end of the series?