Darkflamewolf

Skies of Arcadia OC ReMix Project Album - "Arcadia Legends"

207 posts in this topic

If there's time on the last minute boat, and depending on how much time, I could still throw in Dungeon Cave or the Final Battle. (I originally wanted the latter) - I've definitely improved at what I'm doing lol.

I'm however expecting anything though since this is so close to deadline. This looks fantastic!

Alright. Some of you guys have already been contacted by me already, and I plan on hitting the rest of you up in due time. I think it's time to post on the thread itself. (Well, again, at any rate)

Right now I'm in the process of mastering the final tracks. There are a few that may need remixing (heh) at the instrument level, but for the most part, a normal song mastering will be fine. 

So, please contact me if you have any concerns about your track for the mastering process. Also, for those in need of other sound engineering services, I'll be happy to help.

With no word from the MIA Kaiyoti, Gilder's theme is back up for grabs. That leaves us with his theme, Little Jack and Last Battle (which we'd love to be metal/rock). 3 unclaimed tracks, open for anyone.

I've decided to throw my name in the hat again, especially now that I have more time/have improved after quitting music school. Hoping you get those people with or without me, Darkflamewolf!

We are down to one last track unclaimed and I'm trying to claim a promise made to me about 2 years ago from @Jason Covenant a.k.a. Prophecy saying he would take the last unclaimed track, whichever one that was. I tried tracking down a reliable contact info from him, but outside of the PMs here at OCR which he hasn't checked since 2016 and websites for him that have been laid barren since 2011, is there any reliable way of contacting him?

Great news everyone! Jason Covenant has finally agreed to take the last track: Gilder's Theme! With this, every single track has been claimed and we are already mastering the finished tracks and as of this posting, 4 are completed and marked finished! We are well on our way of making this huge album a reality hopefully sometime later this year! Get excited Arcadia fans!

For those whose tracks are finished and are NOT in BOLD GREEN font - please get with @Rotten Eggplant and give him your stems for your track so he can more better and effectively master the tracks for this album. Thank you!