Oh hey, another Judge resignation!

Fishy

The reason I joined is because I felt like I should give something back to the wondrous place that has helped me improve so much. Unfortunately, I haven't been enthusiastic enough to gear my spare time towards judging for a while now. Basically, I would rather spend whats left of my free-time making music rather then judging, and I think that I can give more back to the site in this way.

I also had to quit a lot of other stuff recently, but the key reason for all of these decisions is it means I can spend more time making remixes of the music that actually means something to me, and we all know those turn out much better for everyone :D.

Thank you to the other judges for putting up with me and being so awesome, and I thank the rest of you for the surprisingly low amount of judgehait I got. I might give it another go depending on where I am next year, until then, less vote moar RAWK.

I'm much happier listening to your amazing rock than I am knowing you're stretched too thin to give your all to the things you love.

Will miss you as a judge, Mr. Fishman, but am glad you're making a well-thought-out choice. Focus on school and music and whatnot! You aren't going away from this community anytime soon, we still need to guitar-battle!

RAWWWWK!

it's a tough gig

This.

So... this must open doors to new Judges, eh?

Yes, we'll be exploring this shortly.

Thank you for serving Fishy. You rawk hard. Very hard.

And of course, also this. While zircon had more longevity, Fishy has still been an awesome addition to the panel and it's sad to see him go. Hopefully in the not-too-distant future his schedule will clear up and he might regain the gusto and manly machismo necessary to rejoin the panel, but either way give him the props he deserves for chipping in and making OCR a better place!