AeroZ says hello

AeroZ

Hi everyone!

Im alive if anyone should wonder, but I haven't been able to create some remixes for a while now, cause Im touring Sweden right now with a band that made it far in the Swedish Melody Festival.

I've started my own company now and make a living of my music and celloplaying. Hope everyone is great! I'll try get back to VGM when things have cooled down abit :)

Here is a link from a performance on swedish television last friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWg3LvVfaIE

If you want more info what music Im creating, you can check it out on

http://www.freijman.com

Take care everyone!

This is why I'm glad I caught you this morning, Seb. What you're doing now is living the dream that many musicians have: you're making your own music, while in a band that is touring a gorgeous country. Oh, and you're running your own business, which deserves merit in itself!

Congratulations on all your current and future successes, and I hope we still get to steal you away for MAGFest in January.

:nicework:

Man, that's just badass. Great to hear things are going well, checked out the video, it was somewhat surreal to see an OC ReMixer we all know & love playing cello behind a bunch of blonde hotties on TV. Didn't understand a word they were saying but it didn't really matter - I think you should exert your songwriting influence and get them to ditch the last-minute key change at the end, but I was also diggin' the song! Any chance it could be Sweden's entry for Eurovision? It's easily better than most of the entries from last year!

Sad on some level that it's gonna mean fewer mixes from one of my favorite mixers, but brilliant that you're getting the exposure and success you deserve!

Congrats man!! It was great meeting you a few years back at MAGfest. Did you cut your hair? :<

he was able to make it last year, too. hair's shorter. i think he got taller. they know how to grow them in the home country (my wife's 50% swedish, and we get into the culture a lot). blame it on the korv and lingenberry, that stuff's awesome.

the picture of you on your website is BALLER, too =) you look awesome.

do you know who does the synth production for some of Timoteij's other tracks? i listened to the studio version of Kom, as well as some other ones (VILD was pretty awesome). sounds bloody awesome. did you do the studio work, too?

edit: holy crap, 925k views?!? awesome!