Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

Updated the tracklist.

Added some tracks that have been in the grey zone between taken and free. If I added your track to the list of free tracks, just come and complain to me and let me know you're still on the project and will finish in time, and I'll take it off. Tho there's no harm in having more than one track of some sources, I want to make sure we have at least one of each. So let me know.

From what I hear from ppl on the project, there's wips incoming. Already got some. 'Tis progress, me likey. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Three weeks until the wips are due. I'm holding myself to this deadline too.

Some people are just sitting on their almost complete tracks, doing nothing about them. Won't you feel better when you're finished with the track and have handed it in? Yes you will. Finish them and send to me. Always great to see a new pm or two, with a wip update, a wav link, a track claim... You know, certain remixers* are gonna end up with a disc of their own on the album otherwise. ;)

*I got a new wip today. I like it. :D

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still on board with this :-) I've put in a lot of time to writing out the song more lately and I think I'm getting to a point where I'm happy with it. I'm gonna go record with my neighbor next Sunday so after that, you'll have a WIP (or possibly even something final, depends on how well I can play that day!) from me if that goes well!

Best of luck with all this!

So I might as well kick off the forum with a post - as the thread title suggests, we are in need of more people who are willing to claim tracks for the SD3 project. We really want to see it release this year, so let's make it happen!

The current available tracks are:

Where Angels Fear to Tread:

(epic plz, make sure to use parts unique to this track (it becomes Angel's Fear later) - Rozo comment)

Ordinary People:

Harvest November:

Strange Medicine:

Frenzy:

(bassline plz - Rozo comment)

Secret of Mana:

Electric Talk:

The Sacrifice Pt. II:

Return to Forever:

I'll keep these updated as tracks are taken or become available.

If you're interested, contact me or Rozovian.

And Bahamut is still the director if I'm not mistaken. This will end up well, methinks.

Project staff:

Usa, main coordinator and project director

Rozovian, co-coordinator

Bahamut (unofficially), can't keep his hands off the project

From the thread... heheh.. I was just asking because I have some work with Usa and I haven't heard from him in 2 or 3 weeks. It is a very odd disappearance, we were right in the middle of something. Also Usa was supposed to do the drums for my SD3 tracks so it kinda rests on his shoulders there. :D

Project staff:

Usa, main coordinator and project director

Rozovian, co-coordinator

Bahamut (unofficially), can't keep his hands off the project

From the thread... heheh.. I was just asking because I have some work with Usa and I haven't heard from him in 2 or 3 weeks. It is a very odd disappearance, we were right in the middle of something.

I don't think I've read the regular thread. Thanks for the update and correction.

So I might as well kick off the forum with a post - as the thread title suggests, we are in need of more people who are willing to claim tracks for the SD3 project. We really want to see it release this year, so let's make it happen!

The current available tracks are:

Ordinary People:

Witchmakers:

Ancient Dolphin:

Evening Star:

Splash Hop:

Electric Talk:

Religion Thunder:

The Sacrifice Pt. II:

I'll keep these updated as tracks are taken or become available.

If you're interested, contact me or Rozovian.

Add Lefthanded Wolf to that list plz. I lost all inspiration/will power to work on that one lol.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic