Liontamer

Welcome to our NEW JUDGES!

24 posts in this topic

That took you all of 10 minutes? Wow :P

Anyway, good step; welcome guys, and good luck with the queue!

Yeah, I noticed that.. 3 out of 3 submits NO-ed :P

In all seriousness, the new guys provided excellent and constructive feedback, so kudos!

I look forward to cursing your names when my Mixes are rejected/criticized :)!!....Seriously, Each of you have given judicious and constructive criticism when I've interacted with each of you. These are just appointments to a venerated position, Great Job Everyone! 

My last comment here was a joke..... I'm not neaaaarly that arrogant, and I haven't submitted as much music as I used to, so odds are you will hear other people's stuff a lot more often. But for the stuff I do sub, I am going to try to practice and get my skills honed up again cause over the last year or year and a half, things kind of slipped while I was sick. I gotta get the skills honed up so they'll be easier to judge of course, and maybe start including source breakdowns again as well. No guarantee on that though. :lol: 

As long as you remember to pass all my future submissions, I think we'll get along fine. But hey, I'm sure that particular rule's covered in your Judge's Handbook of Judgingly Judging.