Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I was really looking forward to this as well. Quite a few projects on my favorite games of all time list are in hiatis. Could we get a new WIP date for this? Maybe that will get things going again. Thanks, peace!

Don't worry, Fishy and I have actually been discussing this project internally lately. We're working on closing it out.

• 2 weeks later...

WELCOME TO THE SUPER MARIO 64 REMIX PROJECT

Portrait of a Plumber

Project Coordinator: Nutritious

Previous Coordinators: Fishy, Sole Signal

Project Founder: POCKETMAN

ReMixers

Fishy

Electric Concerto

Fratto

Sole Signal

Scaredsim

Nutritious

prophetik

halc

Sir Jordanius

The Coop

Brandon Strader

Theory of N

Argle

G-Mixer

Mikeaudio

Tuberz McGee

- - - - - - - -

Open

WIP

Finished

- - - - - - - -

Track List

Medley - Mikeaudio

Title Theme - halc

Main Theme - prophetik

Slider - Sir Jordanius/G-Mixer

Inside The Castle Walls - Sir Jordanius

Dire Dire Docks - Fishy

Lethal Lava Land - Nutritious

Snow Mountain - Electric Concerto

Haunted House - Fratto/Nutritious

Merry Go Round - The Coop

Cave Dungeon - Sole Signal

Piranha Plant's Lullaby - Tuberz McGee

Metallic Mario - Brandon Strader

Wing Cap - halc

File Select - Argle

Koopa's Road - Nutritious

Koopa's Theme - Sole Signal/Fishy

Ultimate Koopa - Scaredsim

Staff Roll - Sole Signal

Main Theme - ToN

Edited by Nutritious

Yo, so what we have on this project so far is too good to let a few slackers hold us back. What with ff9 being passed on to me not too long ago (which is huge in scope compared to this) Justin kindly offered a helping hand. He was one of the first guys to finish so he's really determined to get this thing done so don't expect to get away with slacking y'all.

Let's do this.

Yo, so what we have on this project so far is too good to let a few slackers hold us back. What with ff9 being passed on to me not too long ago (which is huge in scope compared to this) Justin kindly offered a helping hand. He was one of the first guys to finish so he's really determined to get this thing done so don't expect to get away with slacking y'all.

Let's do this.

Yes, listen to the Fish.

Also, I've opened up two more tracks. Beware your PM boxes.

EDIT: Also need to mention, we've added Calebyte as the project artist. Welcome!

Edited by Nutritious

• 3 weeks later...

Are you looking for someone to help with the website? I know the project's on an invitation only basis, but I don't know if that only goes for the tracks or not. And my remixing talent is still not quite up to full OCR par. But coding and web design is something I have a bit more experience and practice with. So could I whip up some sample ideas and see if I could help out?

Got a rockin' new near-finished WIP from Audix for Cave Dungeon last night. We're startin to pick up steam here, guys.

Also, I've had some good communication with a few of you, but for anyone who hasn't replied to PM's please get in touch with me ASAP.

Are you looking for someone to help with the website? I know the project's on an invitation only basis, but I don't know if that only goes for the tracks or not. And my remixing talent is still not quite up to full OCR par. But coding and web design is something I have a bit more experience and practice with. So could I whip up some sample ideas and see if I could help out?

Hey man, I'll hit you up on PM's.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History