OCR01907 - Final Fantasy VII "The End"

djpretzel

This is fucking SICK!!! tefnek's productions skillz are absolutely scrumptious. The rips and guitars make this song feel like there needs to be a minimum bad-ass requirement to listen to this song and the people who don't quite meet it get ripped to shreds. Like, that scene in Event Horizon ripped apart. Awesome stuff once again, dude.

honestly, this does not make me think of final fantasy vii or sephiroth at all. even after a second listen i can only barely follow the source in this, if at all. those choir shouts are the only thing that give it away.

that being said, this track is pure gold from a production standpoint and will certainly make it into my collection.

there needs to be a minimum bad-ass requirement to listen to this song and the people who don't quite meet it get ripped to shreds.

I was ripped to shreds. This is being typed by the shreded, barely living body of sefirosu.

mind = blown

I couldn't have said it better myself, Geoff.

tefnek, if you read this, I love you for melting my face with your awesome skillz.

I've been waiting to see the judges panel for this because I knew the only issues the judges would've had was source usage. Jack, you already know how I feel about this remix. Synth work is amazing, guitar work is amazing, drums are amazing, the whole fucking song is amazing and you can't fuck with the production skills. Enough fanboy banter though, good stuff tefnek glad to finally see this posted.

Oh my god, this kicked me in the guts when it picked up - it almost caused physical pain! This mix owns me for at least the next few months and will be on repeat forever. Tefnek, your genius is going to blow out my speakers and make my ears bleed - but who gives a s**t! You're insane and I think I'm in love! ;o)

Edited by auronapern
Too amped to spell check - had to fix my moron moment.

Very interesting take on the source. I don't really feel the Sephiroth vibe, but I can recognize that the arrangement contains enough source.

Regardless of all that, this is the type of track that levels buildings. Huge builds, awesome payoffs, and all around awesomeness. Expect to see this monstrosity on a ton of parkour videos soon.

Very interesting take on the source. I don't really feel the Sephiroth vibe, but I can recognize that the arrangement contains enough source.

Regardless of all that, this is the type of track that levels buildings. Huge builds, awesome payoffs, and all around awesomeness. Expect to see this monstrosity on a ton of parkour videos soon.

Haha yeah I could see it makes me want to use it for that purpose now.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01907 - Final Fantasy VII "The End"