OCRA-0013 - Tales: Summoning of Spirits

KyleJCrb

Jesus Christ 5 hours of music what in the goddam hell

5 hours?

I have downloaded the album in .rar and it was 3 hours 53 minutes and 51 seconds and its on 53 tracks like its on the website. Weird.

Started to listen to the album now, very nice. Good job! :)

I'm glad I can finally hear the songs of people that are on this project besides mine, because seriously I was so damn curious and there were so many dead links!

Also yeah, thanks Kyle and Lea, you guys had the best project ever. Seriously, no drama, such friendly faces, no politics, that's how a project should always be run.

:J

Somehow, I'm intrigued on how Joker and Lea put "Momentary" together. Was it a case of Lea's arrangement and Joker's production work, or is it something entirely different?

Kinda. Lea did the majority of the arrangement, but it lacked dynamics & an ending. So, that's where I came in, I just polished what she had, added an ending, & produced the thing. It's still pretty much her baby, though.

There's a whole lot of bonus tracks up for grabs on the album site, which bring the total to about 5 hours

WoW Thanks, I didnt see that :) Total now is 78 tracks and 5 hours 11 minutes and 51 seconds :D

Im on track 27 now and its awesome, whole album seems to be awesome :)