DuckTales Remastered: WOO-OO! (It's out! GO DUCKING GET IT!)

KyleJCrb

No, that's the original song from the cartoon by The Jets. Or I'm wrong and he did an INSANELY good job at mimicking it. But my money's on the former.

Also this completely made my day when I heard about it. I already started up my DuckTales fund to buy this when it is released.

Oh thank god, I was about to commit suicide over how freaking talented Jake is. lol.

Actually I'm pretty sure that's a different recording of the theme. If you A/B it:

It sounds way higher fidelity and some of the sounds like the EP aren't exactly the same. Not sure if Jake remade it but I wouldn't be surprised.

That was what made me doubt it was the same thing at first. But I used to listen to a better recording of it ALL the time in my car. So I searched a bit more and found this one:

Edited by Theory of N

It's Capcom. The Moon level will be $15 DLC.

Unless it's not, in which case, Capcom, don't do that. That's dickish even for you.

I really really really really hope that this does not happen. Because that would be even more money out of my wallet. It did look like there were some additional levels and scenes put in, so hopefully one pop and no dlc.

Also, capcom....You have Wayforward at your disposal. Time to get Mega Man and/or X series back off the ground. If you won't let Inafune do it then let these guys do it. Mighty Switch Force proves Wayforward could nail the Mega Man series with little hand-holding and I would love to see what Virt could do with some Mega-tuneage.