Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

http://youtu.be/BEDz-106RLU

Bam. Smash 4 rap (called "Settle It In Smash"). Enjoy. Yungtown and I did this together and I did music/composition/mixing/mastering/singing/cowriting choruses and Yungtown did writing/cowriting choruses/rapping. It's also on places like iTunes and Google Play and stuff.

I'll be uploading a live music video version hopefully tomorrow but not sure. Getting delayed.

Also, just realized this is technically a double post. Sorry bout that.

Edited by Garrett Williamson

http://youtu.be/BEDz-106RLU

Bam. Smash 4 rap (called "Settle It In Smash"). Enjoy. Yungtown and I did this together and I did music/composition/mixing/mastering/singing/cowriting choruses and Yungtown did writing/cowriting choruses/rapping. It's also on places like iTunes and Google Play and stuff.

I'll be uploading a live music video version hopefully tomorrow but not sure. Getting delayed.

Also, just realized this is technically a double post. Sorry bout that.

Geez man, you're going places! :D Just saw the huge explosion of your channel recently because of the Five Nights At Freddie's videos and wow, it's crazy... Nice work, really awesome stuff!

For those of you looking to unlock custom special moves on the Wii U, I have found a nice way to do it!

I currently own only one Amiibo, a Yoshi for Owen. After training it up to Level 50 by having it fight capable players, I set it against three CPUs in a 30 stock match -- it takes about 40 minutes to finish, and I get 3 trophies and 6 custom items.

Multiply that by 4x Amiibos (after Christmas for me) and you'll get 24 custom parts in 40 minutes of time that you didn't have to play Smash. You might be able to grind them out faster in All-Star mode on Hard (which gives 8 customs per completion), but even though I can clear it, I can't guarantee that I can clear it three times in 40 minutes. That also requires actual time investment, haha.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey so I basically make all of my custom fighters power-types (because I never guard, I only dodge). However, in the case of characters like Kirby or Falco, I'm having a hard time getting used to them (Kirby especially). Should I adjust the customs to a different playing style? I'm trying to get good treasures on Classic so I only play it on 6.0 or higher, (or in Kirby's case 5.5). Basically, what sets up would you reccommend for certain characters? If you want specifics, let's say Kirby, Samus, Falco, and Marth (he plays a little different than how he did in Brawl).

The fastest ways to get treasures / customs are:

On DS:

Smash Run and be wildly good at it; otherwise, Classic Mode and game the roulette wheel by using the Home button.

On Wii U:

Have four Amiibos fight each other for an hour long match -- do something productive while they fight. Retrieve all your presents after, repeat!

Short of that, All-Star on Hard gives the most custom parts if you're good enough to get the achievements for clear speed; otherwise, Palutena's custom "get off me" special is the best for Trophy Rush.

As for custom equipment, you've asked for characters that play very differently. For Kirby, I would put his defense up so you can make really great use of his awesome recovery. For Samus, I'd go with a more speed-oriented build so she can keep up her camping game. On Falco, hit as hard as possible -- his recovery is always going to suck, and he is fast enough, you just need to make the hits count.

For Marth, I'd avoid boosting stats and instead go for special properties. He's a good all-around cast member on stats, so any mechanical advantage you can gain will be extremely useful -- maybe the burning dash or quicker Smash charging?

Question for you (and for everyone else as well): What custom special move setups is everyone using? And does anyone have definitive word on if custom special moves will be allowed in the big tournaments? I continue to hope for that, haha. (Aside: Obviously custom equipment won't be allowed, nor should it be).

The fastest ways to get treasures / customs are:

On DS:

Smash Run and be wildly good at it; otherwise, Classic Mode and game the roulette wheel by using the Home button.

On Wii U:

Have four Amiibos fight each other for an hour long match -- do something productive while they fight. Retrieve all your presents after, repeat!

Short of that, All-Star on Hard gives the most custom parts if you're good enough to get the achievements for clear speed; otherwise, Palutena's custom "get off me" special is the best for Trophy Rush.

As for custom equipment, you've asked for characters that play very differently. For Kirby, I would put his defense up so you can make really great use of his awesome recovery. For Samus, I'd go with a more speed-oriented build so she can keep up her camping game. On Falco, hit as hard as possible -- his recovery is always going to suck, and he is fast enough, you just need to make the hits count.

For Marth, I'd avoid boosting stats and instead go for special properties. He's a good all-around cast member on stats, so any mechanical advantage you can gain will be extremely useful -- maybe the burning dash or quicker Smash charging?

Question for you (and for everyone else as well): What custom special move setups is everyone using? And does anyone have definitive word on if custom special moves will be allowed in the big tournaments? I continue to hope for that, haha. (Aside: Obviously custom equipment won't be allowed, nor should it be).

Thanks for answering my questions O_O well for the characters I use most:

Mega Man:

-Shadow Blade (3)

-Ice Slasher (2)

-Tornado Hold (2)

-Skull Barrier (2)

Captain Falcon:

-Mighty Falcon Punch (3)

-Heavy Raptor Boost (2)

-Falcon's Main Up+B (1)

-Lightning Falcon Kick (3)

Dr. Mario:

-Gigavitamins (3)

-Shocking Sheet (2)

-Ol' One-Two (3)

-Clothesline Tornado (3)

Soooo yeah....other than that I play with Miis

-Myself (Brawler)

-(Shigeru) Miyamoto (Swordsman)

-Brentalfloss (Gunner)

• 2 months later...

Everyone was frustrated by this right? We all got so excited, just to find out this DLC was fake. Here's my reasoning on why he should be DLC in Smash:

1) Ubisoft is a big company, and I mean big! They released Rayman, Beyond Good and Evil, (do I need to mention) Assassin's Creed(?). Surely they'd put in something more than a trophy right? Right?

2) Rayman is a trophy in the game. Meaning Nintendo will already have a model to work off of. Seriously, not that hard.

3) I know Mewtwo is cool and all, but what's the point of having DLC if it's just going to be ONE character?

4) This year marks Rayman's 20th Anniversary. I at least want to see a re-release of Rayman 3 or him as a DLC fighter in Smash if not a new character all together.

5) Rayman Legends. I'm pretty sure it sold the most units on Wii U (because of the Game Pad). So yeah...

What do you guys think? I would be so happy if Rayman was in Super Smash Bros. as a playable fighter. I'd die with no regrets.:smile:

Rayman is a trophy in the game. Meaning Nintendo will already have a model to work off of. Seriously, not that hard.

true that They have a model,but they would still have to Rig the model. But in all honesty, since he has no limbs all the troubles of weighing down the skin would be ridiculously easy. So the only real trouble would be to get the"OK" from ubisoft for copyrights.

true that They have a model,but they would still have to Rig the model. But in all honesty, since he has no limbs all the troubles of weighing down the skin would be ridiculously easy. So the only real trouble would be to get the"OK" from ubisoft for copyrights.

Not just rig the model, animate it, bind sounds to it, etc.