OCR02064 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "Chemixtrixx"

Awesome, punchy stuff. Okay, I have to admit, the compression is too intense and gripping for my tastes, but the same is true for me for many other songs in this genre, and you made the song fit like a glove - it works very well. Great work! I've been looking forward to everything new from you and this was really satisfying.

Production on this one is very very impressive. Perhaps a little too compressed for my tastes but nothing wrong with that for what you're going for.

I really like the direction to took this in - imo you can't really outdo the source but this one has come pretty close by putting it in a completely different style and its succeeded well :D

Nice work.

You sir, are a new favourite of mine. I love your club like stuff... it's fucking sex. I've shown your stuff to a lot of my mates, and all I can say is your gaining quite the following in our circle.

This is just so damn sexy, I don't know where to even begin. So I won't even start. I'll just gush and tell you that your awesome. How's that? Sweet, deal.

Top work man :D

You sir, are a new favourite of mine. I love your club like stuff... it's fucking sex. I've shown your stuff to a lot of my mates, and all I can say is your gaining quite the following in our circle.

This is just so damn sexy, I don't know where to even begin. So I won't even start. I'll just gush and tell you that your awesome. How's that? Sweet, deal.

Top work man :D

I think that coming from you is quite a compliment considering your releases around here. :)

+1 from me too.

What do I think of this remix? Nope, sorry. Can't think right now cuz I'm busy dancing around my room with this song on reloop. Ask me again later... after my 15th or so reloop.

And that's if I can coax myself into stopping it. *insert perpetually dancing emote here*

Love the source and, from what I can hear, this sounds like a really good mix. Unfortunately much of the melody track, the part I really want to listen to is drowned out by compression. Is that white-noise/fuzz in the last seconds of the track from amplifying the file? I would love to hear a less-compressed version. Sorry, I'm just a picky old man. :tomatoface: I do like the melody, although suppressed as it is.

WHOA, not the kind of track you want to listen to when you're drunk. Felt like the walls were pulsing in and threatening to squash me. Just sayin'. @_@

Aside from that trip-out, this is awesome. :) It'll sound great on my car stereo when I'm just chillin' and drivin' around. Blow out my speakers? Blah, who cares. It'd be worth it. X)

All I have to say is this: if you like what he did with this, and with Kirby 64, and with Cheetahmen 2, then you absolutely need to listen to his solo album.

You nailed the sound to a T here. Incredible production and a clever arrangement of the source, this is fantastic. It's hard to sum up my feelings but I have to say that it gave my car speakers quite a workout, and I intend to keep doing this to them as long as you're making music.

Sick nasty stuff.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02064 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "Chemixtrixx"