Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I like how some of the same people who worried about potentially winding up with too many characters are harping for two or three new Fire Emblem characters in addition to the new one they've already got and the two they possibly still have.

I love Fire Emblem, but I think there are some better well-known characters that need some love on the new roster.

I mean lets face it, Fire Emblem is one of Nintendo's lesser known (or played) titles when you compare it to the Pokemon series, Zelda, and the almighty Mario franchise...

Still though, I'm hella excited for Ike. I'd put my money on seeing a whole slew of Fire Emblem characters as assist trophies... there's a lot of options there.

... and hell, there are so many people with bad attitudes in this thread, it's a bit depressing.

I like how some of the same people who worried about potentially winding up with too many characters are harping for two or three new Fire Emblem characters in addition to the new one they've already got and the two they possibly still have.

It is pretty funny.

I am fine with adding in two more FE characters if they are within reason, meaning finishing the weapon triangle.

Assist trophies are fine, but as full characters, I believe we are ok the with Sword users we already have.

It is pretty funny.

I am fine with adding in two more FE characters if they are within reason, meaning finishing the weapon triangle.

Assist trophies are fine, but as full characters, I believe we are ok the with Sword users we already have.

Word on the streets are Roy & Marth are to be replaced with Ike & The Black Knight. Ike came true, lets see what's next...

Ike kind of reminds me of cloud with his whole "I can hold a large sword with one hand; Therefore, I don't have to talk to you" thing going on.

I'm sure you're unhappy about marth's exculsion (so far), illiterate. I know he's your favorite character and everything.

I hope Ike plays a little bit differently than Marth. I mean, just having a sword was a big advantage in Melee, and if Ike's even decently quick, I'm sure a slightly modified move set won't really hurt his playability.

"I can hold a large sword with one hand; Therefore, I don't have to talk to you"

Heheh. I like that.

Anyway, I agree with others about varying up the weapons. I was really hoping for Hector, Ephraim, or Soren/Pent. One of the beasts from Path of Radiance would be cool, too. I've never played it, though, so I don't know their names.

Meh. Enough sword users already. I'm sure fire emblem is great but I never gave much notice to Roy or Marth nor did I like players who always played with them. I'm sure they are a hit in Japan though which is why they are in the game. I'd prefer more classic characters though.

And yes, Earthworm Jim would be awesome. So would Sonic.

Do we really need to post that video again? For the 8th time in this thread?

Yes, I think we do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Ahh, never gets old ^_^

Although Earthworm Jim would be the best character ever (he'd probably manage to be funnier and more awesome than Wario), could you imagine an Earthworm Jim STAGE??? Especially one that involves launching a cow, which later falls on a player? I couldn't.

I am rather curious as to what Falcon's Super Smash will be, to be honest. What can be more powerful than a Falcon Punch? Seriously.

How about running the blue falcon into everybody, getting hit at 1100 km/h would hurt I think.

Although Earthworm Jim would be the best character ever (he'd probably manage to be funnier and more awesome than Wario), could you imagine an Earthworm Jim STAGE??? Especially one that involves launching a cow, which later falls on a player? I couldn't.
Earthworm Jim makes me think of cartoons from my childhood.

I think that would be a sweet game - CARTOON'S FROM SPLEEN'S CHILDHOOD BATTLE

featuring!

Earthwrom Jim!

Freakazoid!

Mighty Max!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand DEADPOOOL!

I would buy that twice.