Whats's your all-time favorite OCR Album (if you can pick one)

And the one you came back to listen to more often?

Of course, I love them all and there's always albums you like more than others, but is there an album above them all?

For me personally, that album that I love the most is: Project Chaos, the S&k remix album.

I came back to listen to it today after a looong time and I gotta say, it still rocks my sox like the first day!

I love every remixer who has contributed iwth a remix but my favorite of them all is Gamebox, I wonder what is he doing nowadays? I know he changed his nickname but I couldn't follow him like I'd have wanted, I hope he's ok.

Post your own favorite album if you feel like it. ;) 

Posted (edited)

Well, I answer myself, Gamebox (aka Steve Olofsson) is well I see, he's still active in his Soundcloud page and has posted new music just 19 days ago! cool! :D

Edited by Deathtank

Yeah, definitely Super Cartography Bros. for me. Everyone just knocked it out of the part on that one. And sure, I like the ones I directed just fine, it's just that SCB just really realized that idea of blowing out those map themes into club bangers.

Club Ocarina is also a really good one, from mostly the same team.

2 hours ago, fxsnowy said:

Super Cartography Bros and Serious Monkey Business

this guy knows what's up

the candy corn series of EPs are also excellent, in my humble opinion

Edited by Gario

The Seiken Densetsu 3 project - because I was on that project for 12 years and shit blood for it more than once in my sanity-defying, reality-molesting quest to finish that god-literally-forsaken project for you testicle-explodingly-pedantic listeners to like it less than any other project ever made.

I feel like I permanently gave up a portion of my humanity to see it to the end...